Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update of start up

Just finished a 5 day stretch of wonderful weather in North Carolina. What better time to ramp up the training a bit. In those last 5 days I have logged about 200 miles outside on the road. One day was a nice long 85 miler. I know I need to add some mountain biking into the mix soon, but right now the off road conditions are not that great with all the rain and snow we have had, I don't want to damage all the trails that so many people worked so hard to get for us here. I suspect that soon I will head up to the mountains and get some long fire road rides in and a lot of climbing.

On the fund raising front, I have collected about 2,000.00 so far and am pushing for more. Cancer is a terrible disease and needs to be stopped.

Look at this space in the future to get more updates on my riding and fund raising.

No comments:

Post a Comment